Saturday, August 9, 2008

Week One of Football Practice is Complete

Well, Noah survived week one of football practice. It was a tough week. Practice started last Friday and he has been practicing 2 1/2 hours every day including last Saturday afternoon. The league required 10 hours of conditioning practice before they could even put on their pads. Practice with pads started Thursday and Noah was hurting when he came home. But last night he powered through like a champ. It was the first night this week that I was able to go see him too. I've had strep throat this week and haven't been feeling well enough to go.

He will continue to have 2 1/2 hour practices daily, except Wednesdays until school starts. Then I think it goes down to only 3 days a week. His first scrimmage game is on Aug. 19th and the best part is Nana and Papa will be here to see it. Noah is pretty excited about that.

Here are some pictures from practice last night.








And of course we need a picture of Luke at practice too...

2 comments:

Julia said...

wow football leagues start early, don't they!

i'll bet he's having a ball though.

and omg, luke is adorable in that last picture LOL

S said...

how awesome! I hope Adam ismore co-ordinated that I am and can play football too!