Luke finished his first year of preschool today. They are closed for the next 2 weeks. He returns on Sept. 2nd and will be in a bigger kid class with Miss Alicia. He is having some trouble saying her name. His last teacher was Miss Lisa and you can't tell the difference when he says Miss Alicia. We have decided against sending him to speech therapy through the school district for now. Instead I am taking him next Thursday to be evaluated by a private speech therapist. I think he will get more out of private, one on one lessons.
Tomorrow morning Nana and Papa will be here. The boys are so excited. They are going to hang out with the all next week and then the following weekend we head off on our cruise. I can't wait. 7 days of no cell phone or email from work. It will be wonderful.

No comments:
Post a Comment