Well, I thought it was time to start a blog about the boys. If I actually keep this up it should work well to keep the grandparents and other family members up to date on the many adventures of Noah and Luke.
Noah finished 3rd grade on Thursday. I can't believe I am actually the mom of a 4th grader. Wow, time sure flies. He did really well in school this year. He got all A's and only 1 B on his report card. This is down a bit from the straight A's he usually gets. I blame Josh and I for this. The poor kid was in 3 sports this last semester. He didn't have time for anything but sports. That was way too much for him and we have learned our lesson. Now on to summer. Noah is going to be busy with camps. He is leaving next Sunday for a week at sleep away camp in Lake Arrowhead. I'm sure he will have a blast. I will probably be a nervous wreck though.
Luke is as feisty as ever. He actually seems to be getting a little better these days. It has been over a week since I picked him up from preschool to hear "Luke hit so and so today". He is excited to be turning 3 this month. He keeps talking about his Scooby Doo party that he is having. He had his 3 year checkup at the doctor on Friday and is doing great. He is in the 75th-90th % for weight and the 25% for height. So yes, I have a short stocky little guy. The doctor did agree with what I already suspected, Luke needs speech therapy. He is very hard to understand. He has a very large vocabulary, but you can only understand him some of the times.
Noah finished 3rd grade on Thursday. I can't believe I am actually the mom of a 4th grader. Wow, time sure flies. He did really well in school this year. He got all A's and only 1 B on his report card. This is down a bit from the straight A's he usually gets. I blame Josh and I for this. The poor kid was in 3 sports this last semester. He didn't have time for anything but sports. That was way too much for him and we have learned our lesson. Now on to summer. Noah is going to be busy with camps. He is leaving next Sunday for a week at sleep away camp in Lake Arrowhead. I'm sure he will have a blast. I will probably be a nervous wreck though.
Luke is as feisty as ever. He actually seems to be getting a little better these days. It has been over a week since I picked him up from preschool to hear "Luke hit so and so today". He is excited to be turning 3 this month. He keeps talking about his Scooby Doo party that he is having. He had his 3 year checkup at the doctor on Friday and is doing great. He is in the 75th-90th % for weight and the 25% for height. So yes, I have a short stocky little guy. The doctor did agree with what I already suspected, Luke needs speech therapy. He is very hard to understand. He has a very large vocabulary, but you can only understand him some of the times.
Here are a couple of pictures that I took on Friday at Knotts Berry Farm.
I think that is enough for tonight. I am really going to try and keep this up to date and add pictures as I take them. I hope you enjoy reading it!

2 comments:
You need more picturs women. :) Good blog though, and I love your background, lol! xoxo
good job!
and i agree, you'll need to put more pictures up of the boys ;)
your family will thank you for it :)
Post a Comment