Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party Time

Well, I think I am all Halloweened out. The last week was fun though. Last Sunday we had the Pumpkin Patch Carnival at church. The boys had a lot of fun. Luke didn't wear his normal costume, but instead opted to wear one of Noah's old costumes.

Here is Noah as the "Mad Hatter"

Luke as "Rolie Polie Olie"


Wednesday night we did some pumpkin carving. Well, I should say the boys did some pumpkin carving. Noah was very much into it.


And of course Batman also needed to carve a pumpkin.


Now onto Halloween night. We had a halloween party for Noah and 9 of his friends. The kids had a blast. Wow, did I end up with a headache though. Ten 9 year old boys sure can get loud!

Here is Luke, or should I say Captain Jack Sparrow, in his "official" Halloween costume.



And this is some of the boys. It was darn near impossible to get them all together at once.

No comments: