Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Disney Halloween Trick or Treat Party

We spent a great night on Wednesday at Disneys Halloween Trick or Treat Party. Noah's best friend Cameron and his parents joined us.

Starting out I was a bit worried. I picked Luke up from preschool that day only to find that he decided that, of all days, he didn't need a nap at all. All I could think was great, he was going to be a bundle of fun. He was surprisingly good though.

I was also concerned that it would be packed, but it wasn't at all. It was a perfect night. The weather was warm and everyone had a blast.




Noah and Cameron on the new Woodys Round Up ride.


Best buds


My lil' cutie patootie

Noah was being an extreme dork all night

They had lots of dance parties in the streets. This is Noah doing his dance.


The 3 boys...

Again with the dorkiness

I'd say they saw something cool

"Look, I've got a trick or treat bag"!!!

1 comment:

S said...

Oh how I love your boys!!! Looks like a really fun night!