Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mexican Riveria Cruise

Finally! Sorry it has taken me so long to post the pictures from the cruise. Let me tell you we had a really good time. The boys had a blast on the big boat (as Luke called it). They had ice cream several times a day. And I have to say that I enjoyed eating quite a bit myself. I think one night I had 4 desserts. But it was worth it!

The first day on the boat it was kinda choppy. We had to take a long about route due to a tropical storm. Luckily though the weather was beautiful. We got to Puerto Vallarta and man was it hot! We took a van tour and saw some absolutely beautiful places. The next day we went to Mazatlan. I have to say, I wasn't very impressed. It was not nearly as pretty and it just seemed dirty to me. Next it was Cabo. Mom, the kids and I stayed on the boat that day and hung out by the pool. Josh and Papa headed out deep sea fishing. They had a good time, but didn't catch anything.

We all really enjoyed just hanging out on the ship. The boys spent a few nights hanging out in camp carnival while the grown ups hung out in the casino. I have to say that me and the penny machines were quite friendly. The first night I won enough money off of 50 cents that I was able to enjoy myself the rest of the cruise.

Luke did suffer one minor injury on board. His head met up with it's first beer mug. He was walking out of the dining room and a server had some beer mugs in his hand, turned around and clobbered Luke up side the head. The beer mug broke right on his head. I've always said that kid had a hard head. All joking aside, he was really fine. A few tears later and we walked out. He didn't even have a scratch or bump on him. Of course Josh was pretty shook up by the whole thing.

Here are a ton of pictures from the cruise. I've got a ton more to go through still. I literally took hundreds of pictures while we were there.

Noah "dancing" at dinner.

Luke decided to have a melt down before dinner one night.


Breakfast time...


The boys on the beach at Mazatlan


At a restaurant in the jungle of Puerto Vallarta. They had the BEST guacamole. Yummy!


Puerto Vallarta



Noah and Papa hanging in Puerto Vallarta

Our sunset view from the dining room

Safety time

The kids went to a welcome aboard party the first night

Big brother helping Luke build his new dog "Super Buddy"

Enjoying his first Strawberry Margarita. He loved having an "ella" in his drink.


Excited going on the boat


What's the first thing you do when you get onboard? Eat ice cream of course!


Isn't he just Mr. Cool??

1 comment:

Julia said...

oh wow! it looks like you guys really enjoyed yourselves!

i want to go on a cruise again, but dh isn't wanting to go back to mexico. so i guess our only other option is alaska. he he.

i love the temper tantrum shot. i am just so thankful that lizzie isn't the only one doing that LOL